simple is beautiful
Wailea Daily Photo: In The Jungle Two Yellow Flowers
2 ... 2 ...

Wednesday 11 July 2007

In The Jungle Two Yellow Flowers



Similar yellow flowers are seen all over Maui, but these two rather wind-blown ones are found in our back-yard. It's been super gusty here in the afternoons, and our flowers and plants have been taking a beating from these hot, dry winds.

On another note, I have added the "I Follow" Badge to my sidebar, and I've removed the 'No-Follow' attribute inside my template. For those that don't know about this subject, I direct you to read the June 26th post on one of my blogs, Blog-Blond. Guest blogger Melbourne Sue Bride wrote a superlative post on this matter. What it comes down to in a nutshell is that now you'll receive back links for your comments. Some of you may not care about this, but many may. It's kinda like a reward for commenting.

The big reward will be when I finally hit The BIG 365, and this is when I will actually hand out PRIZES! And this day isn't all that far away! Yesterday was my 300th Birthday!!!! I began this blog August of 2006, and I might even celebrate the day I first posted. I love celebrating!

I may have to double-post some days because I want to celebrate my 365th post before traveling in September. Soon you might see Twice Wailea Daily Photo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL