simple is beautiful
Wailea Daily Photo: Last Photo Before Vacation
2 ... 2 ...

Monday 29 September 2008

Last Photo Before Vacation

I'm back from vacation--refreshed and ready to post again! Mahalo Nui Loa for those who emailed me and checked-up on me--I was really touched by these emails!

There were so many fabulous photos from my journey that it's taking me awhile to look them over, sort through them, crop them, and ready them for posting. Eventually I'll be posting them under various themes on my travel blog Vintage-Tees.

The photo above is the newly re-designed airport restaurant in Kahului Airport, the main airport in Maui, called Sammy's Beach Bar & Grill. It is partly owned by Van Halen front man and rock star Sammy Hagar.

One-hundred percent of the profits will go to local Hawaii charities via Hagar's Red Rocker Foundation, which supports children's organizations.

The menu is better than the old restaurant, the food is better, and the prices are higher. Maui still rocks with some of the highest dining prices in the States. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL