simple is beautiful
Wailea Daily Photo: Last Leg Of Our South Maui Beach Walk
2 ... 2 ...

Friday 21 March 2008

Last Leg Of Our South Maui Beach Walk

The condos on the right are older but STILL expensive. Maui's real estate isn't going down as in many other places in the USA but holding strong. Practically everything on Maui is going UP-- especially electric, gas, food, and water.
Elua Beach on the Wailea Coast has often been voted one of the best beaches in the Islands. This is where I took my scuba lessons a long time ago.
We come to the end of our South Maui Beach Walk now. Mahalo for joining me!

I wish everyone a great weekend and Happy Easter!

I'm taking off on a LONG holiday for several months and heading to various locations on the East Coast and the Caribbean. I'm SO overdue for a vacation and can't wait to explore NEW places! I'll bring back many photos which I'll post as well as inviting you to join me on another fabulous beach walk in West Maui.

A friend has agreed to upload my April Theme contribution.

A-L-O-H-A!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL