simple is beautiful
Wailea Daily Photo: More Mama's Memories and Awards
2 ... 2 ...

Friday 22 February 2008

More Mama's Memories and Awards

Mahalo Nui Loa to Carlos of Barcelona Photo Blog who gave me this award. Carlos has an amazing, gorgeous photo blog! I've learned so much from Carlos, and I'm still learning, for he's way ahead of me on the blog curve.

The rules of this award are to pass it onto FIVE other bloggers and then link back to the blogger who gave you the award. Just as Carlos expressed on his blog-- if you don't want to pass this award on and choose not to play--I'm fine with that too! With that said, I give this award to these bloggers and the reason why I'm picking them:

Ming of New Year City Daily Photo
Ming taught me how to make my photos bigger, and the photo sizing made all the difference in the world for Wailea Daily Photo. Plus I love to ogle his great photos of one of my old stomping grounds--Manhattan.

Jilly of Menton Daily Photo
Jilly's received this award before as evidenced on her sidebar (many times), but hey, she's created a beautiful, colorful photo blog, and she really puts a lot of love into it as well as her Monaco blog, so she deserves one more award. Why not?! :Smile:

Delphi Daily Photo
I've received a Summons from Spirit to return for another visit to Greece, and until I find the right moment to journey there, I love to feel the Grecian energy by visiting this blog. Today there's a beautiful photo of almond blossoms.

Kala of Honolulu Daily Photo
His photos are inspiring and stunning and beautiful--and they remind me why I'm thrilled to live in Hawaii.

Santy from Jakarta Daily Photo
Santy was the first from the DPB family to welcome me, and I still appreciate that warm welcome! Oh, I can't forget to mention the great photography!

Now here's more photos of Mama's Fish House:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL