simple is beautiful
Wailea Daily Photo: The Answer is NO, NO and NO!
2 ... 2 ...

Friday 4 May 2007

The Answer is NO, NO and NO!

When you read the message in the photo below, don't worry. It's not your eyesight going bad on you...it's simply not one of my better photos! :-) However, my partner insisted I drive to this location and photograph this sign posted in the window with the rules and dress code for an upcoming Kihei nightclub. He found these rules hilarious, and since he's a long time savvy Maui businessman, he can't imagine what the new owners must be thinking posting this on their window! Like who doesn't wear flip flops, boots or tennis shoes here on Maui?! How many Maui people dress up at night?!

The last rule is the most outrageous one of them all: "No bad attitudes". Excuse me, but now there are attitude rules? ROFL! What is Maui coming to?

In any event, I earned brownie points with my partner for posting this photo, and I hope you'll forgive me!

I will make it up to you by posting a second photo today--one which is beautiful!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL